Disputes are settled through boat races!
To conduct a boat race:
- Teams must line up face to face and "match up" to ensure they have an equal number of competitors and the same amount of beer in their cups.
- Each competitor must drink all of his or her beer and turn the empty cup upside down on their head. If you pour beer on your head, you suck.
- After the first person puts the cup on their head, the second person starts chugging, and so on.
- The first team to finish each of their cups wins.
- Boat Race disputes are settled by the Commish.